Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 14, 2011

37 wks 4 days - Doc Appt

I had my weekly check up yesterday! I was really anxious because the last appt I hadn't progressed any..and that was pretty frustrating because I was hurting so bad. So this time..I was crossing my fingers and toes that I had made some progression. I am over 37 weeks and any time he comes is ok! She checked me and I had progressed to a 3 and 80% effaced! He had also dropped to a -2 station. She said it was a huge change! I was soooo happy! Grinning ear to ear!

She said that next Wednesday she will strip my membranes, and then we set my induction date for April 25th. Though she doesn't think that I will make it that long. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's pretty exciting to know that he is on his way!

Last night I went out with my girlfriends to Chili's because rumor has it that a lot of women who go there, have their water break shortly after. Also, storms are rumored to bring on the babies! Last night there was a big storm that came in. Anyway, long story short..I was contracting for 4 1/2 hrs..not so fun..and then they stopped about 11pm last night. All that..and then they stop! Grrrr!!!

Oh well, I know he will come when he is ready and ultimately I only have 11 more days! I can handle that! Then life will get very crazy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment